Saturday, 1 September 2012

Fantastic Online Classes!

Ok folks - just a quick one (It's Cayte here)! Yesterday I subscribed to Paulette Rees-Denis' brand new online Gypsy Caravan classes. I've been having a look today and they are totally FABULOUS!


For $20 you get access to five classes, each between 15 and 20 minutes long. You can revisit these as much as you want or need to. There's a warm up video, three technique videos and a big drill to end with. Paulette is a fantastic teacher, who explains and breaks moves down really well but is also so warm and encouraging. There really is something for everyone in here, whatever their level of experience. I can wholeheartedly recommend them!

To subscribe to the August videos visit Paulette's site HERE.
 
 
If you find that the PayPal link on your computer doesn't work (it didn't for me) then try it from your phone if you can. Failing that, if you e mail Paulette at dance@gypsycaravan.us I'm sure she'll sort you out!
 
 
Once I've worked through all the videos I'll do a full review on here - and would also welcome your thoughts on them, whatever level of dancer you are.
 
 
Ok, before I bob off to do some more dancing, here's a sample of Paulette in action for you - running through a drill of moves covered at her recent 'Shimmy Queen' workshop in Arizona. Enjoy!
 
 
 
Until next time, happy dancing (with Paulette!)


No comments:

Post a Comment