Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Dreams!

Yes, it has been a while since I posted. No, I have no real excuse except for the fact that things have been super-mad in the Sakura camp lately. And yes, we have exciting news to share!


Four years ago I went on my first ever trip outside the UK - over to Portland (and San Francisco!) to dance! It was then that I fell in love with both Gypsy Caravan style and with the city of Portland. Welllllllllll ...... Guess what? In just under five weeks  I'll be heading back there!!! I just can't believe it - I really can't wait!!! I'll be doing more GC training whilst I'm there as well as other exciting things!! And of course I'll be telling you all about it when I get back!


There's been excitement for Jan too. As you may know, as well as being a Sakura improv girl she has a bit of a thing for Gothic Fusion dance. Anyway - she has been asked to join the spookily fabulous Tanzhexen. You can find out more about the troupe here and see some videos. I'm looking forward to seeing her with them - well done Jan!!!


EDITED TO ADD : It has taken me almost a week to finish and publish this post!!! I now head for Portland four weeks on Tuesday ... sooooooon! 

Another blog will be appearing over the next couple of days (I know, I know; you wait ages for a bus ...)

Until then, happy dancing! 

Cayte

No comments:

Post a Comment